CIRCULÉIRE is the first cross-sectoral industry-led innovation
network dedicated to accelerating the net-zero carbon circular
economy in Ireland. CIRCULÉIRE is a €4.5m public- private
partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research
(Secretariat), and three Strategic Partners; the Department for
Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC),
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), EIT Climate-KIC and a
growing cross-sectoral network of Industry Members.
CIRCULÉIRE’s overarching objective between 2020-2022 is to
source, test, finance, and scale, circular manufacturing systems,
supply chains and circular business models to deliver significant
reductions in both CO2 emissions and waste across our Industry
Membership over the programmes’ lifespan.
How is CIRCULÉIRE different?
There are several key characteristics of the programme that will foster collaboration to drive the transition to a zero-carbon circular economy, namely:
When submitting your proposal, the following should be considered:
How to proceed
• Review the Guide for Applicants and other call documentation published in CIRCULÉIRE’s Members Hub.
• If you would like us to help match you with a company, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Develop your Innovation Demonstration Project Proposal.
• Submit your application via email, which will accept submissions until 31/10 /2021, 17:00 GMT.
• Selection will be through an International Peer Review process.
Contact email@example.com now to register your interest,
or with any queries!